- Over at NYT Economix blog: analyzing the non-relationship between profitability and jobs.
- Highlighting objective evidence from researchers at Goldman Sachs on the impact of raising the minimum wage.
- Describing my testimony on fiscal policy in what has to be one of the stranger places on earth right now: the US House of Representatives.
- Explaining how too much of the austerity line has led many to have a skewed understanding of the dynamics of economics.
- Underscoring the National Labor Board’s decision to classify footballers at Northwestern as employees of the university, thus paving the way to unionization.
- Pointing to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showing a deceleration of productivity growth.
- Reflecting on more than a decade worth of non-disagreeable disagreement with my good friend Larry Kudlow on his last show.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary 3/23 – 3/29"