- Evaluating early results from the Treasury’s move to curb corporate tax inversions.
- Explaining the impact of inequality, opportunity, and growth on stagnant wage trends.
- Describing why to say “we fought the war on poverty and lost” is to reveal ones contempt for the facts of the case.
- Explaining why we should be careful not to view our global economic problems as separate from our political dysfunction problems.
- Analyzing Chair Yellen’s talk on the inequality of opportunity and asking the big question hovering above this conversation — can the Fed do anything about inequality? (Hint: Of course.)
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE 10/15 — 10/20"