- Discussing the Fed, QE, and the full employment unemployment rate.
- Looking at Larry Mishel’s wage message at the Boston Fed inequality conference.
- Listing a few observations re global growth, the US dollar, under-priced oil, and their impact on US growth rates.
- Analyzing evidence from abroad to explain why it takes more than economic growth alone to reach the middle class.
- Posting my slides from a talk I gave at the Council on Social Work Education re the economy, poverty, and YOYOs vs WITTs.
- Explaining how no one, not even the Fed, has done the necessary analysis to explain the question of QE and inequality.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE 10/21 — 10/27"