- Evaluating the framing of the President’s announcement to expand income-based repayments for student loans.
- Debunking the fantasy that tax repatriation can pay to repair our nation’s highways or anything else.
- Analyzing the alleged confusion over the impact of the Great Recession.
- Trotting out a pro-work policy agenda amidst the confusion about where the economy’s headed.
- Illustrating the persistent lack of wage pressure in the job market.
- Assessing Rep. Eric Cantor’s primary loss and its potential impact on the future of the Export-Import Bank.
Music: listening to Monty Alexander — a Kingston, Jamaica born pianist with Oscar-Peterson chops and a Reggae groove in this week’s musical interlude.