- On PostEverything: looking at the real IRS scandal and explaining why it would a terrible thing for Congress to fail to replenish the fading Highway Trust Fund.
- On June’s employment numbers: previewing the data on Jobs Day Eve, giving my first impressions on June’s strong and welcomed report, and asking: what will it take to move the damn LFPR?!
- Evaluating the economic consequences of a recent Supreme Court decision that weakens public sector unions.
- Adding to my slight obsession over the issue of the federal gas tax and the shrinking Highway Trust Fund.
- Evaluating the quality and durability of evidence amidst those who would distort the signal-to-noise ratio and pointing to the importance of “surprising validators” in giving individuals clearance to accept facts they already know.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE 6/30 — 7/14"