- Over at the NYT Economix blog: looking at what the unemployment rate consistent with full employment might be, along with Dean Baker, co-author of our new book on this very topic (more on the book here!).
- Illustrating Social Security’s significant impact on elderly poverty.
- Looking at the upsides and downsides to Sen. Baucus’ international tax reform proposal.
- Wondering how Paul Ryan can be considered a poverty warrior.
- Analyzing a few recent developments in the ACA rollout saga.
- Explaining why I don’t think things economic will soon be looking up.
- Highlighting a NYT piece comparing outcomes in neighboring states with quite different approaches to economic policy.
- Laying out the 30th and 31st editions of Sequester Watch: remember, those who forget the sequester are doomed to repeat it.
Music: Pitch Perfect meets Lorde’s Royals in this week’s aca-awesome Friday Musical Interlude.