- Over at the NYT Economix blog: showing that the Murray-Ryan budget deal’s impact is only a blip when it comes to nondefense discretionary spending and noting that we should beware of a new-normal-too-slow economic growth rate.
- On the Fed: delving into the inflation report, highlighting the taper’s arrival, and describing Ben Bernanke’s role as an alchemist who did more with less.
- Pointing to my piece at the London School of Economics blog on the US policy reaction to the great recession.
- Debunking the misguided claim that the ACA will “frustrate” the middle class.
- Laying out how the inequality/growth debate has evolved over time.
- Presenting a few final thoughts on the Murray-Ryan budget deal.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary, 12/17 – 12/23"