- Tax day commentary, with a link to a highly progressive video game!
- Previewing the President’s budget and highlighting some important snippets from the proposal.
- Looking at my Center on Budget and Policy Priorities colleague Bob Greenstein’s important warning about how the President’s entry in the current budget negotiations risks rightward drift.
- Delving into a bit of fiscal filosophy: considering budgets as vision vs. strategy.
- Showing that the proposed White House budget would cause a little less fiscal drag than current law.
- Looking at a piece by my pal Lane Kenworthy on manufacturing, unions, full employment, and other cool stuff.
- Pointing to a PBS NewsHour segment on the President’s budget.
- Noting that the President’s offer to cut spending on Medicare and Social Security is creating Sneetch-like political confusion.
- Explaining why underemployment, not just unemployment, is also an important target.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary, 4/9 – 4/15"