- Over at NYT’s The Upshot: explaining the transfer defense re Thomas Piketty’s important book on inequality.
- Looking at what we know and don’t know about Seattle’s $15 minimum wage proposal.
- Analyzing an important new paper by Blanchflower and Posen on slack in the labor market.
- Explaining that when it comes to climate change, most people have a very high discount rate.
- Pointing to Catherine Rampell’s piece on the ongoing dust-up involving the potato lobby and WIC.
- Explaining why principle reduction on underwater home loans is still idea worthy of consideration.
- Mitt Romney and the minimum wage.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary 5/6 – 5/13"