Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary, 7/2 – 7/8
July 8th, 2013 at 11:49 am
- Previewing the June employment report and outlining some first impressions of the jobs numbers.
- OTE programming note: crossing the pond for a talk on fiscal policy — light posting this week, depending on time and wireless and jet lag.
- Explaining that the Affordable Care Act and job creation have little to do with each other.
- Pointing to my take on delaying Obamacare’s employer mandate over at the NYT Economix blog.
- Describing benefits of the safety net that go well beyond the business cycle.
- Noting that a “blank slate” approach to tax reform could fall prey to the tax reform trap.
- Laying out the eleventh and twelfth editions of Sequester Watch: those who forget about sequestration are doomed to repeat it…
- A dispatch from Europe re austerity and ideology.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary, 7/2 – 7/8"
which paper from the IMF you are talking about in the new york economix blog?
This one: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/wp/2013/wp1301.pdf
Thank you very much!