- Pointing to my recent piece on the NYT Economix blog on privileged traders getting market-moving data ahead of everyone else.
- Considering what makes a common currency uncommon, and considering ways in which the US is looking a bit like the Eurozone.
- Noting that Senator Warren used CBO numbers and still got dinged by the Washington Post fact checker.
- Highlighting a deeper dive into sequestration’s impact on Head Start, and laying out the thirteenth edition of Sequester Watch: those who forget about sequestration are doomed to repeat it…
- Checking in on the “Taylor rule” and the Federal Reserve.
- Adding to my CBPP colleague’s post on why the conservative meme that “we waged a war on poverty and lost” is wrong.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary, 7/9 – 7/15"