- Over at the NYT Economix blog: looking at the impact of the Affordable Care Act on part-time work.
- Explaining why economics doesn’t qualify as a science, and, more fundamentally, asking what is it good for, anyway?
- Laying out some hard questions about the lack of economic progress among African-Americans, and looking at how full employment fits in.
- Noting that the idea that the Federal Reserve will begin to taper its asset buying program next month is less of a slam dunk than many market participants think.
- Pointing to a $20 billion wrinkle in the upcoming budget battle.
- Reiterating how the tax reform trap could end up exacerbating both inequality and the budget deficit — this time, in Virginia.
- Jumping into the debate on Fed Chair: I wouldn’t want Larry Summers to mow my yard, either.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary, 8/20 – 8/26"