- Pointing to some analysis of Obamacare’s effect on part-time employment growth by my CBPP colleague Paul Van de Water and me, over at Politico.
- Laying out a couple of interesting points that came out of the President’s speech on housing.
- Debunking a deeply misguided report on the “benefits” of getting rid of the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- Looking at arguments and counterarguments for raising the minimum wage over at the NYT Economix blog, and correcting the incorrect claim that the minimum wage affects only young kids whose families don’t need the money.
- Considering economists’ value-added to investors: if economists add so little value to markets, why do markets pay economists so much for their advice?
- Presenting the 17th edition of Sequester Watch: those who forget about sequestration are doomed to repeat it…
Music: two songs, two great singers, and one TV show in this week’s Friday Musical Interlude.