- On the income, poverty, and health insurance data released by the Census Bureau last week: laying out some first impressions, charting a path to shared prosperity over at NYTimes Economix, and rounding up some important Census data analyses.
- On the Federal Reserve: waiting on shpilkes for the outcome of the Fed’s Open Market Committee meeting, congratulating the Fed for delaying the taper, and noting that the Fed marked down their growth forecast… again.
- Explaining why House Republicans dangling the keys on SNAP shouldn’t work this time.
- Describing my take on DC’s political scene in the wake of recent developments around cliffs, ceilings, CR’s, shutdowns, etc.
- Laying out the 22nd edition of Sequester Watch: remember, those who forget the sequester are doomed to repeat it.
Share the post "Hey, What’d I Miss? OTE Summary, 9/17 – 9/23"